Go with speed and confidence
The best just got better, faster and easier.
That’s because our industry-leading RapidMatch X-5 spectrophotometer now utilises an improved software workflow that enhances speed, productivity and formula match accuracy. Using advanced algorithms, match ratings are combined with a texture indicator to produce a new level of colour characterisation.
Additionally, a wealth of enhancements automate routine processes, streamline searching and accelerate faster downloads. Combined with the RapidMatch X-5 spectrophotometer’s advanced optics and NEXA AUTOCOLOR® brand robust database of colour information, refinish technicians can easily retrieve the best blendable colour match more quickly and accurately.
- Intuitive workflow provides quicker results – find the best match in just two clicks
- Automatic solid/metallic selection
- Time to download and retrieve results cut in half
- Car list includes a visual colour representation to simplify selection
- Final results screen packed with vital information, including match rating, texture indicator, tint direction and variant description
- New texture indicator provides further assistance when choosing the right formula
Better Colour Matches.
Target colour readings are automatically downloaded from the RapidMatch X-5 saving spectrophotometer to the software workflow, time and steps.
Green Green Go for the Highest Quality Matches
This action-oriented results screen quickly delivers the best starting formula by combining match rating and texture. Results with two green indications give technicians the confidence to initiate formula retrieval and mixing – Search. Rate. Mix. The formula adjustment option is available when the match rating indicates Check (yellow) and will offer a directional improvement to the target colour.
Nexa Autocolor and Design and Bulls Eye Logo are registered trademarks and RapidMatch is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. © 2019 PPG Industries, all rights reserved.